Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Hapy 4th of July!!
Chloe and Andrew walked in the Carmichael Parade today with the swim team. She has been looking forward to it for so long!!!
Waiting for the parade to start!
here they come!
This made me laugh! Kristen, Elaine, my mom, and Dean all out there with their cameras taking a picture of Chloe on Andrew's shoulders. Still haven't gotten a copy from anyone...
Alannah and I love to snuggle!
My mom made friends with a woman named Marley sitting us next to us, and she told us that her husband Mel was riding his tractor in the parade. So she called him and asked him to stop, so Micah could ride!  Micah was braver than I expected and actually sat on the man's lap for a minute!!!
After the parade, we went swimming at the Serranos and ate a yummy BBQ dinner. 
watching the fireworks!

No comments: