Thursday, February 25, 2010

Folsom Zoo

Chloe and I met our friends Dean, Emelyn, and Delaney at the Folsom Zoo Sanctuary on this beautiful February day. As we were walking up to the zoo, we noticed the train off to the side. It is only $2 a person to ride the train, so we quickly bought tickets and climbed aboard! The train engineer is also a professional photographer and took these pictures of us on the train. I am so embarrassed that Chloe has chocolate milk stains on her shirt! Before heading to the zoo, we had a meeting with one of my students at Starbucks, and Chloe spilled all over herself! I wish I knew how to photoshop the stains out!!
(I did not take any pictures once we were inside the zoo, so these are compliments of Dean)
and, yes, Chloe had an outfit change....
the girls walking around the zoo... peek-a-boo!

No comments: