Saturday, August 15, 2009

Some random pics

building a legos tower with daddy

our little hoodlum!

at the dinner table. I had just gotten home from the gym, and Chloe was practicing her best smiles! When we say "smile," she says "cheese" and scrunches up her face like this....She used to keep at least one eye open, but I guess her pose is progressing!

chillin on mom and dad's bed. She was sitting on our bed watching cartoons while I was getting ready for work, and I guess she thought it was too tempting and needed to sprawl out. Given enough time, I think she would have fallen asleep!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so big in her hoodie!

Kristen Ewers said...

Shae and I like those pictures a lot. Shae thinks that Chlo Chlo looks like a big girl in mommy and daddy's bed. So cute!

Katie said...

SO fun to see new pictures of Chloe! She is getting so big - and is so cute! Love the "cheese" face. At least you get a cheese, J still tells me "no cheese, mommy" when he sees the camera :)