Sunday, August 30, 2009

18 months old (posting 2 months late!!)

In June, Chloe turned 18 months old!! Yes, that was two months ago, and I have since posted about other events in her life. Somehow, I overlooked the age milestone. Sorry, Chloe!!
My friend Jennifer recently started a photography business (Looking Glass Photography, http://www.saclookingglass.com/ ) and she met Chloe and I at the park to take some 18 month pictures of her. These pictures were actually taken in June before Chloe turned 18 months old. Jennifer took such great pictures, despite a less than willing subject, and I had such a hard time deciding which pictures I wanted copies of. I think they are all so cute!! I did manage to pick out a few (well, quite a few) pictures to post here.....

The many faces of Chloe Katherine Scott












5 comments:

Linda said...

So very cute! And, better late than never...busy Mom! :) We'll take your posts whenever we can get them!

Bekah said...

She is SO DARN CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I Miss that little person. Katie, we need to finally have that lunch we've been talking about since the spring.

Wendy said...

ADORABLE!!!

Katie said...

What great pictures. She really is a little cutie pie!

Alicia said...

I can see why you had a hard time choosing! What an expressive girl!