Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great Father's Day weekend. We celebrated Father's Day with Andrew's family on Friday, and then got in the car Saturday afternoon and drove up to Redding. My Aunt Bev and Uncle George celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, and their daughter Karen threw them a big party. It was fun for my extended family to meet Chloe. Despite her rough morning on Saturday (see post below), Chloe was great in the car on Saturday and all day Sunday. She was the hit of the party!
Andrew was nice enough to share his first father's day with the anniversary party and a bunch of other fathers. I am so lucky to be married to Andrew and Chloe is even luckier to have him as her daddy. She loves him so much, and she says da da da da da all day long. I try to convince Andrew that Chloe is calling out for him, especially during diaper changes, but it does not always work! We are working to teach her the ma sound, but have not had any luck yet!
I did not take any pictures of the weekend, other than the poses below:





7 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Father's Day Andrew. I would like to add to the list of being a great husband and a great dad, you are a great friend to us as well! I love these pictures of your cute little family.

Jennifer Herring said...

Sounds like a fun day! And, just so you know, you have an adorable family. :-)

Anonymous said...

Chloe is cute! I can't believe how old both of our girls are getting. Soon they will crawling around after each other.

Jen

Marianne said...

Hey Katie! This is my official comment to you. You're pictures are very cute. It was nice hanging out with you this morning :)

Kate said...

how long has it been since i've seen you, katie milady? your hair is SO cute! and melon, in her little purple dress, eek!

Lexi and Linzi said...

Those are some adorable pictures of Chloe and Andrew! I can't believe that she is almost 6 months old and her and Lexi haven't met yet!!!! We'll have to come to Sanctuary soon!!!! Glad to see you had a great weekend! ANd did you know Tommy and I both have our parents in Redding??? Weird!!! Take care:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie and Andrew its me Lisa Raudio you guys look so cutie together with her. I miss all you guys. I hope to talk to you guys more offen, my email address is srhsbulldogs2006@yahoo.com. I hope to see you all soon.

Love, Lisa xoxo :-)