Saturday, August 11, 2012

Seattle, Day 4

There is no day 3 post, because we didn't do anything exciting yesterday. Andrew was in class all day, and I was on my computer doing traffic school, and then reading and doing some Bible Study homework. After the seminar, Andrew got motion sickness from the packed elevator stopping too many times. Poor guy!!  Thankfully, we knew where Target was, so I walked there to get him some medicine. I had a quiet night doing some work and reading.
Day 4 finished out the seminar, and then we all loaded buses and went to The Museum of Flight for dinner. You can see in this picture the tables on the floor, and then all the airplanes hanging above where we ate. It was a yummy dinner and a fun experience! I am thankful that Andrew was feeling up to attending!

No comments: