Sunday, June 24, 2012

Micah's Birthday Party

My awesome friend Kari hosted a birthday party for Micah today. They have a great backyard and a newly redone pool, so it was a perfect location!  We invited the Serranos to join us, and had a birthday BBQ party. We started out playing in the backyard. Chloe and Luke swam in the big pool, and all the other kids swam in the kiddie pool. Then we ate yummy BBQ, decorated cupcakes, and then moved the party inside.  Dean made a movie of pictures of Micah's last year, which we watched many times. We love it!!!  
Thanks to everyone for helping so much, so this broken mama could sit with my leg elevated. I am so looking forward to getting my cast off next week!

Dealney, Emelyn, Chloe, and Luke having dinner at the kid table
Micah and Alannah on a date!
yum!!  
Micah did not like getting his hands dirty, so I ended up holding his cupcake for him! silly boy!!
Daddy helped me decorate my cupcake
Dean with Alannah, who loved her cupcake!
Luke is a happy guy!
Sam loved his cupcake too!
reading the new book from Alannah (and family)
(Thanks to Dean for taking all these great pictures)

No comments: