Saturday, December 17, 2011

Painting together!

When we asked Chloe what she wanted to give Micah for Christmas, she said, "A remote control car that he rides on and I control with the remote!" After we laughed a lot, and then explained that we would NOT be buying that for Micah, she said she wanted to paint his room for him as a present. She said that her room is a pretty purple, and his is only white, so we needed to paint it a nice color for him. So cute!!!
(Side note...I have been asking Andrew if we could paint Micah's room since I found out I was pregnant with a boy. So, that was about 2 years ago. I teased him that he is willing to help paint when Chloe asked, but not when I did! He said that now it was a gift that makes everyone in the family happy. Aww!)




yes, I have a clip on tie on my back, thanks to Chloe...


(and a special thank you to Ade for hanging out with Micah (and Chloe after she got bored with painting) so we could paint without a 1 1/2 year old helper!)

No comments: