Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Micah is One!!!!

Happy birthday to our sweet little boy!!
Today has been an interesting day, for two reasons. First, Micah and I have both had 102 fevers since Sunday, and I went to Kaiser this morning and found out I have strep throat. Ouch!! Second, Andrew was playing softball last night and dislocated his shoulder. He started going into shock, and his teammates called 911. Meg called me to tell me what was going on, and to tell me that Chloe was ok (Chloe had gone to the game and was hanging out with Meg and her kids, while Micah and I were home sick). I called Elaine crying, and she went to Kaiser to meet the ambulance, Kristen drove out to Capital Christian to pick up Chloe, and Ade came over to hang out with me until Andrew got home at 12:30 in the morning. I love our family!!!
So, we didn't do much to celebrate Micah today.....poor baby!! He will be celebrated at the joint Charlie/Micah/Father's Day pizza in the park on Sunday, and at his kid party in a few weeks. We love you, Micah!!!
some snuggle time with sick momma
I did not make a cake for Micah like I was planning, so he got to eat some ice cream instead. In the picture above, he said "yay!!" when we handed him the empty bag!!
chewing his ice cream. He did not even react to the cold!

No comments: