Monday, October 25, 2010

Rolling Over

So, a few weeks ago, Andrew let me sleep in one Saturday morning. He and Chloe were playing with Micah, and had him getting some tummy time. And they claimed that Micah rolled over....I didn't see it, so I didn't want to believe it. I missed it when Chloe rolled over for the first time, and I was sad that I missed Micah's first time too. Anyway, this morning, I finally got to see Micah roll over from tummy to back. He can lift his head up pretty high, and then he leans and rolls on over. I couldn't get any mid-roll pictures, but there are before and after shots. Chloe gets a bit jealous of us cheering for Micah when he rolls over, so she rolls over too and we praise her!!

love Chloe's smile here
and Micah looks adorable in this one
(Chloe's eyes are a bit creepy, though)
I did it!!
After Chloe and Micah took turns rolling over, Chloe wanted to take pictures of her pig rolling over. She posed the pig and took the pictures. Pretty good for a 2 year old, eh?

No comments: