Sunday, August 22, 2010

Potty Training

Chloe decided that she wanted to stop wearing diapers, so I asked around for potty training advice. We decided to do a 3 day "boot camp." We basically stayed home for 3 days and put Chloe in underwear all the time. Friday was a bit tough--she was about even for the number of accidents and successful trips to the potty. She wet the bed that night around 2 am. By late morning on Saturday, I was ready to give up, after 4 in a row accidents and no trips to the potty. It was then like something clicked, and Chloe stopped having pee accidents. She is still refusing to poop in the potty, but that will come with time. I was very thankful during this time to have hardwood floors that are easy to mop up! I don't know how people potty train with carpet. I guess a lot of carpet cleaner!!

No comments: