Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fairytale Town

Chloe and I met up with some friends at Fairytale Town for a playdate. Chloe loved running around with Gavin and exploring!I had just finished telling my friend Elle that Chloe did not like corndogs, when Chloe grabs Gavin's corndog and proceeds to eat most of it. Chloe likes to try to prove me wrong!

Pumping water on Jack and Jill's hill
riding Cinderella's horses
I think one of Chloe's favorite parts of the day was discovering drinking fountains! They are all over at the park and she loved to push the buttons and try to drink the water. She was still a bit too short for some of them, but it was still fun for her!Gavin helping Chloe!
So, I asked Chloe to "sit" so that I could take her picture, and she sat on the ground!
Then, I clarified that I wanted her to sit in the chair, and she gave me her infamous "cheese" face! driving the tractor! such a big girl!

No comments: