Monday, October 13, 2008

October

My friend Jen customized this desktop for me. I love this picture of Chloe and I think this whole idea of digital scrapbooking is very fun, especially if someone else does it for me!!!

So, the memory card on my camera is broken, so I have not been taking many pictures. Chloe and I took our first trip to Apple Hill on Friday with Amy and Molly, and I stole the picture below from Amy's blog. It was a super windy day and it started snowing as we were getting ready to leave, but we still had a lot of fun. No, Amy and I are not sisters, and no the girls are not related. I don't know how many people asked us that while we were wandering around!!! I hope to post more pictures once I get them from Amy!



2 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Very cute! I'm WAY behind the times - I've never even heard of digital scrapbooking!

Jen Graham said...

Love the picture you had me put in! She is so cute!