Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I do not have any new pictures of Chloe to post. So sad!! I guess I have been busy just enjoying her and not taking pictures. I need to get my camera out....

We continue to be amazed by how quickly Chloe is growing up! Just yesterday, I was holding her and she heard Andrew's voice. She found him across the room and smiled a huge smile when she saw him. Then, he walked closer and Chloe reached out for him to pick her up! It was the cutest thing ever! We tried to get her to reach out to me, but no luck. I guess she is going to be a daddy's girl! I joke around that I am upset that Chloe loves her dad more than she loves me, but I am just kidding, and so thankful that she has such a wonderful dad who loves her so much!

For all you moms out there, happy mother's day! I am really excited that tomorrow is my first mother's day! I am so thankful to have such a fantastic mother and also mother-in-law. I can only hope that I can be as loving and giving as they are when I grow up!!

4 comments:

Jen Graham said...

Happy first mother's day!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Happy first Mother's Day Katie!

Jennifer Herring said...

Happy (late) Mother's Day!

Andrea said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day with your sweet baby girl!