Friday, April 25, 2008

4 months old!! (tomorrow)

This is going to be a quick post--we still have a bunch to pack for the move tomorrow and I am getting tired already!! I am so thankful that my parents have been in town and helping pack all week. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

Chloe had her 4 month check up today. 15 pounds and 0.5 ounces!! This puts her in the 82nd percentile. Length is 25 inches--80th percentile. I opted to skip shots today, as we have a big weekend ahead of us--moving and the baby dedication at church on Sunday. She was pretty cranky after her last shots and I would like to have a happy baby this weekend. That's all for now...

2 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Such a big girl! Man... time flies! Hope your move went well today!
Amy

Andrea said...

She is such a cute little chunk! I had fun having her here on Saturday.