Monday, March 17, 2008

Rolling over!!

The title says it all. Chloe learned how to roll from her tummy to her back! She did this awesome feat for Andrew last Wednesday night and I missed it. I was so sad and we have been trying to get her to roll since then. Finally, last night, she did it--six times in a row! In the picture below, you will see my hand keeping her on her stomach so we could get a picture of her in this position, because now when we put her on her side, she immediately rolls onto her back. I guess this is the end of tummy-time! I did notice that she rolls to the left--maybe she'll be a lefty like me? Chloe is mid-roll....
and she's over!!
Below, Chloe is celebrating with me on her many successful rolls!
(thanks mom for my new pj's!)
This is a random picture from the week that we thought was really cute, so I had to post it!
In other news, Andrew and I both came down with the flu this past weekend. It hit me Friday night and Andrew after working at the air show on Saturday night. Thankfully, Grandma Elaine was free on Saturday and took Chloe off my hands so I could try to sleep and get better. Sunday was a bit rocky for both Andrew and me, but we seem to be doing ok today. We just hope that Chloe won't get it. Spit up is bad enough to deal with!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay Chloe! Good job rolling over! I'm so sorry you guys all got the stomach flu. Yuck! I hope you all feel better and Chloe does NOT get it!

Jennifer Herring said...

Yay for rolling over!!!
Hope you guys are feeling better...

Lexi and Linzi said...

What a feat!!! Congratulations:):) I too hope you all start feeling better soon. I miss you guys too!!!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Whoo whoo! Good job Chloe! Rolling over already? Wasn't she just born? Wow the days fly by!